- Do Fish Bite in Muddy Water?Along with rain and melting snow comes muddy water. These conditions are most common in the spring, but a good rainstorm regardless of… Read more: Do Fish Bite in Muddy Water?
- Detecting a Bite VS a SnagI remember when I was first learning to fish I would have a hard time trying to tell the difference between a bite… Read more: Detecting a Bite VS a Snag
- Micro Fishing: Japan to North AmericaIt was the year 2010 and I was living in Tokyo Japan. I had been obsessed with fishing my whole life and without… Read more: Micro Fishing: Japan to North America
- Night Fishing For TroutNight fishing for trout can be a real challenge, but it can also come with great rewards. Some of the biggest trout come… Read more: Night Fishing For Trout
- How To Set The Hook With A BobberWhen I was first learning how to fish with a bobber, my bite to hook up ratio was terrible. I missed a lot… Read more: How To Set The Hook With A Bobber
- Why Do Fish Keep Getting Off My Hook?Are you hooking fish only to have them shake off the hook before you get them to the net? This happens to even… Read more: Why Do Fish Keep Getting Off My Hook?
- Best Lure Colors For Night FishingNighttime fishing can be one of the most challenging yet rewarding ways to fish. Night is when the big predator fish come out… Read more: Best Lure Colors For Night Fishing
- Fish Biting But Not Getting HookedI remember when I was first learning how to fish, I would have those days where I’d see, or even feel fish biting… Read more: Fish Biting But Not Getting Hooked
- Why Can’t I Catch Fish On Lures?Many beginner anglers start off fishing with bait, but are soon attracted to lure fishing. I love fishing with lures. It’s a more… Read more: Why Can’t I Catch Fish On Lures?
- Stop Fish From Stealing Worms and BaitIt’s so exciting to see your bobber start bouncing in the water. But the disappointment can be big when you reel in and… Read more: Stop Fish From Stealing Worms and Bait
Hi, I’m John. I’m the author here. I have been obsessed with fishing since my dad took me to catch bluegill in the creek as a little kid. I love learning and perfecting all kinds of fishing techniques. My goal here is to pass on what I have learned.